SeSAfrica’s tech ecosystem is buzzing with excitement pursuing the announcement of 32 trailblazing start-ups acceptable to instrumentality centre signifier astatine the AfricArena Safarilex Bootcamp kicking disconnected connected the banks of Lake Navasha successful Kenya connected Sunday.
The start-ups, handpicked for their innovation and potential, volition embark connected a transformative travel astatine the three-day bootcamp and learning expedition. This volition beryllium followed by AfricArena’s Nairobi Summit and the Africa Climate Tech Festival.
For the Safarilex Bootcamp, AfricArena and its partners Catalyst Fund, AWS Startups, AfricArise Ventures, EDF, GIZ, and French South African Tech Labs, person curated a stellar line-up of talent, promising intensive learning, networking, and ground-breaking innovation.
The Founders’ Deal Flow Bootcamp programme aims to accelerate the maturation of these promising start-ups by offering invaluable insights into captious areas often overlooked by different incubation programmes. Moreover, it prepares them for capitalist engagement, networking, and relationship-building successful the highly competitory tech landscape. Organisers accidental it besides offers founders the abstraction to forge connections with chap entrepreneurs from divers corners of Africa done a bid of events and activities.
Here are the standout start-ups selected for Safarilex Bootcamp.
- Arable Grow, South Africa – tackles nutrient information issues by democratising vertical farming technology.
- WildBio, South Africa – utilises nutrient processing technologies to make nutritious, affordable foods and amended husbandman incomes.
- Chanzi, Tanzania – uses achromatic worker alert larvae to person nutrient discarded into nutritious macromolecule for carnal feed.
- Seabex, Tunisia – helps to amended negociate your irrigation by considering information related to your plot, your climate, and the works varieties you cultivate.
- SKT Aeroshutter, Tanzania – focuses connected large-scale reforestation projects successful East Africa, emphasizing sustainability and CO2 sequestration.
- Koolboks, Nigeria – develops eco-friendly, star refrigeration products for domestic, commercial, and healthcare use.
- Mavuno Technologies, Tanzania – offers decentralised infrastructure solutions for less-served areas successful Egypt and Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Mazi Mobility, Tanzania – connects individuals to star vigor entree done convenient outgo plans.
- Rensource Energy, Nigeria – utilises nutrient processing technologies to marque nutritious foods accessible portion improving husbandman incomes.
- Ampersand Solar – focuses connected creating circular economies and addressing biology issues done data-driven solutions.
Women successful greenish economy
- Farm to Feed, Kenya – aims to trim nutrient nonaccomplishment and discarded portion improving farmers’ income successful Kenya done a circular nutrient system.
- Ai Scarecrow Technologies, Ghana – uses AI and robotics to deter pests from destroying cereal crops successful Ghana.
- Melanin Kapital, Kenya – provides African SMEs with entree to last-mile c financing to heighten greenish instrumentality accessibility.
- Motherland, Kenya – builds connections betwixt agritech start-ups and smallholder farms successful Kenya.
- Sunfi, Nigeria – connects individuals to star vigor entree done convenient outgo plans.
- Naturelock Food, Kenya – utilises nutrient processing technologies to make nutritious foods portion enhancing husbandman incomes.
- Circularity Space, Kenya – uses exertion to make circular economies and code biology issues done data-driven solutions.
- Arbreen, Kenya – focuses connected large-scale reforestation projects successful East Africa, emphasizing CO2 sequestration.
- Farmz2u, Nigeria – aims to physique Africa’s operational motor for its agriculture proviso concatenation done data-centric solutions.
- Noornation, Egypt – provides decentralised infrastructure solutions for less-served areas successful Egypt and Sub-Saharan Africa.
- today, Kenya – a renewable vigor semiconductor manufacturing start-up
- Arena Recycling Industry, Tanzania – addresses integrative discarded contamination by providing innovative and sustainable solutions, including processing integrative discarded utilizing semi-automatic polymer soil technology.
READ NEXT: AfricArena & EDF to supercharge Africa’s vigor ecosystem
The station 32 start-ups selected for AfricArena’s Safarilex Bootcamp appeared archetypal connected Ventureburn.