Skydance Interactive has recovered real-world occurrence successful virtual reality. The institution announced that “The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners” crippled has made $29 cardinal connected each platforms since its motorboat a twelvemonth ago.
I previewed the VR acquisition and came distant impressed astatine however it brought players into the zombie satellite and had a riveting communicative that takes spot successful New Orleans. The 15-plus-hour acquisition garnered praise from critics and was nominated for “Best VR/AR Game” astatine The Game Awards 2020. It yet mislaid to “Half-Life: Alyx.”
- ‘Pokemon Go’: Love Cup and Kanto Cup item Go Battle League for February
- 5 large thoughts astir ‘Resident Evil’ showcase and Maiden demo
- Review: ‘Hitman 3’ a beardown ending to groundbreaking trilogy
- ‘New Pokemon Snap’ to animate budding photographers starting April 30
- Review: How does ‘Scott Pilgrim vs. the World’ crippled stack up to film?