Here’s what you request to cognize contiguous successful startup and task news, updated by the Crunchbase News unit passim the time to support you successful the know.
Subscribe to the Crunchbase Daily
TCV raises $4B for late-stage investment
Venture and growth-stage capitalist TCV announced that it has closed connected $4 cardinal for its latest fund, TCV XI, its largest to date.
Founded successful 1995, the Silicon Valley-headquartered steadfast has invested much than $14 cardinal successful implicit 350 growth-stage exertion companies to date. Some of its astir salient portfolio institution exits see Airbnb, Facebook, Netflix, Peloton and Zillow.
Going forward, the steadfast identified cardinal sectors of involvement arsenic SaaS, edtech, distant collaboration, fitness, media and entertainment, touchless commerce, and integer banking.
- Booksy raises $70M: Booksy, an online level for uncovering and booking quality and wellness appointments, has raised $70 million successful a Series C circular led by Cat Rock Capital.
- Nuvalent taps into $50M for crab treatments: Nuvalent, a Cambridge, Massachusetts-based biotechnology institution raised a $50M Series A financing from Deerfield Management. The institution is processing targeted therapies for clinically proven kinase targets successful cancer.
- Starship Technologies lands $17M: Starship Technologies, a supplier of autonomous transportation services, has raised $17 cardinal successful a caller circular with backers including TDK Ventures and Goodyear Ventures.
- Token banks $15M for integer payments: Open banking payments level Token, with offices successful London, San Francisco and Berlin, raised $15 cardinal successful Series B backing led by SBI Investment and Sony Innovation Growth Ventures.
- Vessel lands $8M to way wellness: Vessel, an at-home wellness tracker headquartered successful San Diego, announced an $8 cardinal backing circular led by Monogram Capital Partners. The tracker provides a mode to access, recognize and optimize idiosyncratic wellness and wellness.
Illustration: Dom Guzman